History of Maple Grove PS

Maple Grove PS has a long history. The original one-room school house was built in 1872 according to the design reccommended by Eggerton Ryerson, Superintendent of Education from 1844-1876. The building was added onto in 1934, 1952, 1955, 1986 and most recently in 2011. Currently, there are approximately 552 students in FDK-Grade 8 who attend Maple Grove.