We are accepting registrations for the fall at our main office. Please come is as soon as possible, so that we can properly plan and staff for next year. The office will be open until July 7th.
Since our school will be closed in July and the first three weeks in August, special summer registration times are scheduled to help parents/guardians get their children ready for school this September.
Registering at this time helps the Board prepare for the upcoming school year and provides children a chance to get comfortable in their new school. The location for registrations for all Oakville schools is at Oodenawi Public School (385 Sixteen Mile Drive, Oakville) July 11-15 from 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Whether at Maple Grove before July 7th, or at Oodenawi, please bring the following original documents with you to register:
• Proof of address: any two of the following (current) documents – lease or deed, car registration, utility bull, residential telephone bill, moving bill, property tax bill, health card, bank statement, credit card statement, correspondence with a government agency.
• Proof of age: birth certificate, passport, or baptismal/faith document for your child.
• Proof of citizenship: birth certificate, passport, Record of Landing (IMM 1000) or Permanent Resident Card.
• Proof of immunization or philosophical or religious exemption forms (complete medical authorization where necessary).
• If you are not the child’s parent, or if you have sole custody, please bring proof of custody (court order).
Our school office will re-open on Monday, August 22, 2016 for registration of elementary students new to the Halton District School Board. Find your home school here.
* Note to Newcomer Families (English is not a first language)
Following registration at the school, parents/guardians will be contacted by the Welcome Centre to arrange for settlement services and language and math assessments. Information can be found at www.hdsb.ca by using the search word ‘Newcomer’. The Welcome Centre will be closed on July 1 and will re-open on August 22, 2016.
For more information, call 905-335-3663 or toll-free at 1-877-618-3456.
Student Accident Insurance